1. Information that you provide
The following information is retained by us:
- Name, address & postcode and/or e-mail address and telephone number;
- Other details will only be held if relevant to the provision of an appropriate service to our members
2. Use of your information
We will use the data to:
- Create membership records and manage subscriptions
- Provide information about events, meetings and visits,
- Update members with newsletters and situation reports
- Keep members informed about issues relating to the Society’s charitable objectives and its interests in and around Downton.
3. How we store your information
- Membership details are kept on an electronic data base protected by secure password
- We will not share this information with other groups or organisations
- We will keep personal data for no longer than we need for the above purposes and will remove it at a members request or when membership ceases
- You have the right to know what information we hold about you and to ask for it to be removed at any time.
- Our website may contain links to other sites. These third party sites, and any services accessible through them, have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept liability for them.